Thursday, June 11, 2009

So.....

……I figure that this would be the best way to keep people up to date on the random ish that happens every so often.


Please note my views on grammar and correct sentence structure are that they are purely tools designed by the devil. Period.

Onwards to the updates…

Day 1

I arrived at the guest house…my future home for the next 6 months.

Taxi guy and I took the two pieces of luggage and my carry on to the top floor of my apt. As I open the door…I hear laughing…wtf??

Kathy: You are such a girl!I saw you with all your luggage from the window…. look at all your luggage! I only took one piece to the refugee camp…hhahahah. Come here my new girlfriend let me show u to your room.

Me: uhmmm..hey my name is Aman.

Day 2

Obligatory introductions here we come.

My name is Aman..and I love you….or summin like that.

I am being taken around the office being introduced to everyone and anyone… from finance managers and logistics coordinators to cleaners and drivers. So after my introduction to the entire office…I am taken by Kathy’s desk..and mention to the HR coordinator that I already know her….and Kathy smiles back….looks up and down at me and laughs..a lil and starts…furiously writing something on a sticky pad (I think its an e-mail, or her office number)…as the HR coordinator starts walking away… Kathy hands me the tab…

Kathy’s tab:

ZIP UP YOUR FLY!!!!!!!!!!!

-K

Until next time peeps…

4 comments:

  1. I see you started out by leaving an impression on their minds.

    Very funny! and next time ZIP UP YOUR FLY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this Kathy? She sounds like a character out of a romantic comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is this Kathy, and why does she seem like a plot device in an unfolding romantic comedy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur gonna be laughed at for the next half a year.... congratulations :-P

    ReplyDelete