Monday, January 11, 2010

Ch Ch Ch CHANGES

Well.. as most of know....I am moving to MOZAMBIQUE!!
So in honor of these changes I have done a pretty terrible job at trying to update my site to a better template in honor of a better yr.

As I am still in transit I have no crazy stories to tell as of yet...but i have memories of the past few weeks and then some...

Fav Kenya Memory:

Beza aka Arch Nemesis: "
D as in Dildo"

amongst many other memories...but for some reason that one sticks out...note the pun.

DC Memories over the past few weeks
~*~*~*~
Father's advice on meeting a girl:
"Maybe you will meet a girl who needs her papers"...apparently its become this bad.
~*~*~*
Shreya...aka best navigator of 2009

Navigation system:
TURN RIGHT
Me:
Uhmm where do I go again?
Shreya:
Turn LEFT
Me:
I thought the navigation system said turn RIGHT
Shreya:
YES but AFTER the LEFT

15 mins of getting lost later...

Shreya:
uhmmmmmm

~*~*~*~*
Fav Roadtrip memory with Reg and Matt

Me:
I think I am nauseous
Reg:
Really??
Me: *
Proceed to Barf in Reg's Car*

--Note Hookah and Wendy's do not mix---
~*~*~

Fav Immigration memories..

"
Please note your file is now located in San Fransisco"

WTF!!

~*~*~


Least favorite memory/current situation...trying to get over my hatred of public restrooms...


I am out like legwarmers were in the 80's but might come back again 20 yrs later some a bizarre reason
-Peayce.!

No comments:

Post a Comment